About Me

My photo
Welcome to the life of Risa, a Marine wife and Dominican city chick discovering the 'burbs and Mommyhood..enjoy!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nadia walking!!

After weeks of practice and days shy of her first birthday Miss Nadia felt confident enough to walk around the house without furniture assistance!  I have been warned this is the beginning of chasing her around, preventing her from all kinds of things, and wanting to pull my hair out but I'm in total ignorant bliss right now :-)  Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Linda was saying she thought Nadia may be walking by the time they went to visit for her birthday! I hope the party was fun, can't wait to see pics! And CONGRATS, I heard the awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute with those first steps!!! You need to read Kara's blog to see what you have in store for you!!! Carolyn

    ReplyDelete