About Me

My photo
Welcome to the life of Risa, a Marine wife and Dominican city chick discovering the 'burbs and Mommyhood..enjoy!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

4 weeks left!

So today it hit me that I'm 36 weeks and have only 4 weeks left to basically get everything ready--scary! I have Larisa's crib ready and two or three outifits hanging up in her closet..and that's about it LOL.  I am in such denial!  Is there such a thing as anti-nesting??

Nadia and her Mami taking a picture on July 4th weekend
Can't enjoy lunch without making silly faces

Resting on her beloved chair, thanks to Gramma and Grampa
With Daddy at Jumpin' Jax

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness! Well, we are still around. We should set up a playmate for the girls! Maybe some shopping for the new little one too :)

    ReplyDelete